PMD: Journey Into the Storm

2-2

September 20th, 2019, 11:07 pm
<< First < Previous
Next > Most Recent >>
From the Author
Lady Lu-san September 20th, 2019, 11:07 pm
Got excited to start so here's two pages today! The first didn't have a choice, but lets get started on picking options again!!


OPTION ONE: The comfort of an onlooker

OPTION TWO: Wander away from Petralona

OPTION THREE: Go back inside the underground
Advertisement November 18th, 2019, 8:00 am
Reader Comments
Leave a Comment
mrjacob77 September 20th, 2019, 11:30 pm
Walking always helps me clear my head. I choose option 2.
Clarthon September 20th, 2019, 11:32 pm
I'd say either one or two, leaning a little more towards one...
Soulbloom September 21st, 2019, 1:15 am
It’s my first time commenting, but I love this comic! :)
I’d say...Option 2
Lady Lu-san September 21st, 2019, 9:32 am
@Soulbloom:

Ah thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it <3
Guest September 21st, 2019, 1:20 am
I'd actually say option 1 to lighten up the mood :), btw LOVING THIS COMIC. Easily one of my favorite comics I've seen
Lady Lu-san September 21st, 2019, 9:32 am
@Guest:

THANK YOUUUUU and omg ya i have a habit of darkening the mood so lightening it would be good-
gamerblackjacket September 21st, 2019, 1:38 am
Number 3
Is the best option it will give them more time to make a plan
KyrkotheAmpharos September 21st, 2019, 6:47 am
If it were me, I’d say option 2 to get a chance to clear my head and get a grasp on what’s happening. Great comic by the way!
Lady Lu-san September 21st, 2019, 9:32 am
@KyrkotheAmpharos: I'm happy you're enjoying it! <3
gamerblackjacket September 21st, 2019, 12:58 pm
@KyrkotheAmpharos: yeah that is true but you can still do that and ask for more answers
Darvin September 21st, 2019, 4:33 am
Option 1 and 3 sounds nice but I'll go with option one since that is more likely to be needed.
PsychicNature September 21st, 2019, 8:13 am
One!
BudgieGryphon September 21st, 2019, 1:35 pm
Option 2 could help her a little.
WriterRaven September 21st, 2019, 2:17 pm
Option one!
Thedoggoking September 21st, 2019, 7:55 pm
Option 2 stay away from Drizz's mom
jvmontero September 22nd, 2019, 8:52 am
I would choose to take a walk to relax so option 2

First time commenting, i love this comic :D
Lady Lu-san September 22nd, 2019, 7:51 pm
@jvmontero: I'm happy you're enjoying it!
MouseWithADinosaurTail September 22nd, 2019, 10:20 am
Option 2
Raven (Guest) September 22nd, 2019, 3:49 pm
awwww I would hug that adorable Electrike.
Pokemon151 (Guest) September 22nd, 2019, 4:58 pm
I say option 2
Jellyblob (Guest) September 22nd, 2019, 7:42 pm
This is sad boi!
Legosamuai732 (Guest) September 23rd, 2019, 5:21 am
Crippling self worth.